View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #196
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I feel like Mercilus & Reed are a serviceable pair at OLB and that improving play at the NT spot would solve the pass rush problems as they are "always close" but just never quite get there because QB's always seem to have the ability to step up as there is no pressure from the middle. Get some push up front , those outside guy's look a lot better.
I was saying this last year. I can't help but wonder if things would be different had we drafted Jonathan Hankins or kawaan Short with our first and went WR like Stills later. Not that I don't like Hopkins.