View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #563
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Who gets the start at QB after the bye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Where is Leebigeztx, anyway? I'd like to hear his take on Keenum's fvcking fettuccini arm after last night's aerial display from Case's supposed limp member.

We still need a larger sample size on Case, though. Still, Leebigeztx's absence is about as curious as Schaub's was when Schaub wasn't available for post-game quotes.
I don't run bro. I may not check the board everyday cause I'm a business. If you read what I said about case both positive and negative I stand by them. To me ,as I said, his best assett is he will shoot his gun. To me that's vital because we see qbs like jason campbell who is scared to do so. Of all the throws, the best throw was the 3yd td to andre. The other 2 were schemed to get him away from the trash of the pocket. As I've said before,I'm not the kinda of guy who feels you should have to scheme the qb in such a manner. I like to see my qb throw deep from the well. In the grand scheme defensive disciplined teams will force you to do that. Ultimately,he's done what the coaches have asked and I hope he contiues his progress. This week vs the cards front 7 and backend will get a good test for him. After 4 games of tape, adjustment will be made and hopefully he fairs well.