View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #111
darnbni99a
Veteran

Rep Power: 1442 darnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respecteddarnbni99a is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Sorry to hear that Arian's back is that messed up. We may be looking at the end of his time here and really, if you think about it wouldn't that pretty much be right along the lines of the usual Houston Texans pattern? They find talent, they feature it, when they feel like they've got a sure thing they pay it. Then it gets hurt and goes out the door.

Foster might recover just fine or he might look at the situation and decide that he doesn't want to have trouble playing with his kids or getting up off a couch in 10 years. I wouldn't necessarily blame him.

For about the 20th time this year I want to put my foot up Cierre Wood's ass for being a fool. Oh well, nothing to be done about it now. Time to see if Dennis Johnson or Ray Graham has it in him to be the next man up.
cosign this...yea Cierre wood really let me down...sighs...owell. there's always more talent out there