View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #249
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
On Thursday night, lawyer David Cornwell issued a statement on behalf of Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin...

Yeah, that'll make him play better football.

And then there's this not unexpected tidbit...

Police Report: Richie Incognito accused of harassing woman at 2012 charity golf outing

Had Incogsh!thole done this to my daughter, his piehole would have been introduced to business end of my sand wedge. I have no tolerance for bullies... and I have zero respect for men who stand around and watch a tough guy bully a girl. Spineless.

Of note a phins official apologized to the young lady for incognito's actions and this was prior to Incognito's appointment to the leadership team
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote