View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #98
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Agree, it's been Schaub all along. He checks down short by nature, which shortens the field for the defense, and he can't extend a play with his legs.

Case in point, look at what Alex Smith has done to Dwayne Bowe. Alex Smith's conservative decisions have turned Bowe into a ghost. (3-time 1000 yard WR who had a 15 TDs just three years ago). Bowe is no AJ and one could argue Smith>Schaub today, but it's the same dynamic. Michael Crabtree was a "bust" until Kaepernick got the nod.

Game management is nice. But you need something more dynamic to contend for it all. I'm not sure if Case is the answer... but his play has shown us what "the answer" should look like. And it just doesn't look like Matt Schaub.
The funny thing is , IMO , the league has zeroed in on this which means he's that predictable . I remember one game after a pick 6 , Kubiak reamed him and then Schaub threw a couple deep . He was making the defense cover 30 yards and not worry about spying the QB on a Boot .