View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #244
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 71945 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Several teammates and a few retired players who are now boring us on tv masquerading as football experts are trying to defend the bully. Circling the wagons around him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ine-punishment

Kinda reminds me of another group of people who defend bad apples.

John 13:34-35 ďA new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you are also to love one another.

Last edited by cuppacoffee; 11-08-2013 at 09:44 AM.
cuppacoffee is offline   Reply With Quote