View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #96
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Lack of Touchdowns aside, I think Andre Johnson is pretty much a lock for the pro football Hall of Fame. If he has another three or four more strong seasons, I don't see how he will not get in. I'd love to see him win that Super Bowl ring most importantly.

At 2-6, our 2013 season is on the edge of disaster but I do believe we'll beat the Cardinals, Raiders and Jaguars during the next three games to reach 5-6 and be back in the race for the final wild-card spot in the AFC. We'll all take that I'm sure.

Even though it's still pretty bleak that we can beat the Broncos or Patriots at home, much less the Colts on the road (0-11 all time). So finishing 7-9 this season seems likely but you never know. Crazier things have happened before.