View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #94
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

I love the fact that Case makes the deep throw. I don't think you can win in the NFL if you don't threaten the deep ball, because the DBs will sit on routes (see Matt Schaub pick 6)

That said, teams are now going to be gameplanning for Keenum. Maybe AJ can still beat them down the field. I do think that Kubiak has more options now and that will have a huge impact on this offense.

Keenum still has to improve on some things. He missed a lot of short slant routes. He recognizes the blitz, but doesn't make the right decision (or flat out misses the blitz).

All in all, I think when we have 2 healthy running backs, this offense will really shine. Arian Foster being out has really hurt this team.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote