View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013   #91
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Briscoe, use the ignore button. I ignored this guy a long time ago. Just ignore, don't quote and they will go away.

Unless you feel qualified to administer a plastectomy so the DB can see with his head up his own ass. Then, by all means, proceed.
I try to avoid using the ignore list, and I only have one person on it.

A lot of people are joining the forums this year just to lash out at the organization, and it's diluting the quality of the discussions. It's up to veteran members to reject these low-value ideas being thrown around. It's why I've been so vocal the past few weeks with these people. They rationalize applauding when players are injured, condone throwing ice at players, they include players' families in their rants, and they make their criticisms personal. No wonder TexMex Mom stopped posting here.

So I don't think they should be ignored; We should vet their crude ideas until they learn to filter them themselves, or stop posting trash altogether. I think every veteran member here should make an extra effort until the plague has passed.