Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #75
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
You know how it takes a new OC with a new Offensive system 2 years to fully implement and completely install the new offense? Kind of like how it took Alex Gibbs 2 years to install his ZBS and how it took the OL 2 years to completely understand and learn Gibb's system. That's the same reason you need to give a rookie QB 30 NFL starts (2 years) before you really know just how good or bad that rookie QB is going to be. Geno Smith has 8 starts as an NFL QB. I will venture to say he will be better after 30 starts. How much better? I don't know. That's why you have to give them at least 30 starts.
I'm not saying the case is closed on Geno Smith, just that he hasn't been good so far. He's been inconsistent and bad, in my opinion.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote