View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #142
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Note for me if there's much pressure on the Baylor QB; the guy has looked really good so far, but he barely saw any difficult situation.

If he can handle the pressure, this guy can be a little well-kept secret.

Can you watch the play of the OTs as well, please.
I'm watching what I can but can't catch a whole lot of the game as it's turning out. I have the Dallas Stars going on FSSW and now the Rockets.

Looks like Bryce Petty is handling the pressure just fine. OU was bringing outside pressure early but Petty began to use his ability to run on them and IMO the momentum he generated led to a 21-point explosion toward the end of the half. Baylor's defense is sick. They played a part in the Baylor uprising with a turnover. I don't know what the stats are but Baylor's D are playing great football tonight.

5-3 OU midway through the 2nd quarter........24-5 at the half.