View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #11
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2014 Mid-Season Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
A lot of our mocks are very similar position wise this season , I had a TE , NT , OT , ILB & OLB in my mock tho in a different order.

Positional differences , I take safety and cornerback instead of QB and RB/KR tho I believe both to be important positions , there just aren't enough picks to hit every spot.
i agree. with the TE though not many people have it has high a priority has i did. my thinking is if your going to stick with keenum give him as many weapons as you can.

Also regarding safety i would prefer to find a safety in FA.
1) we are already quite young back there
2) i don't think college develops good safeties for the NFL first year out. If i was designing a team i would look for a safety with some NFL experience in FA thats just a personal opinion.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote