View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #369
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
76!!!! We're going to find out what your boy is made of. Now that he's a Texan I hope that he proves me wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Good pick up...

But it's a far cry from being number 1 overall to being undrafted....

Just messing wit ya 76...

But seriously...I like this pick up a lot...
I didn't even really need to post in this thread.

Rey was referring to my posts in the college and mock draft forum.

I was saying things like if you think a guy can be a franchise QB, you need to seriously consider drafting him in the first round.

I consider Keenum as a grand general like Napoleon Bonaparte. He might be small in stature, but he ran roughshod all over Europe. Another inch or inch and a half and some ten-fifteen more pounds of muscle, and I would take him over Luck and RGIII any day.
The only concern I have with him is his size; he needs to be smart like Brees and Brady to avoid the hits as much as possible.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote