View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #86
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
And you guys in the stands probably heard me yelling:

" [letter between "E" & "G"]UUUUUCK! WHY DO YOU HAVE A JOB YOU CLUB FOOTED SON-OF-A-3ITCH!?!"

From home and I know I don't live anywhere NEAR Reliant. The Texans should HAVE to fire him. He should realize he could suck a Winnebago trough a coffee stirrer and just vuggin' QUIT the game of football. He had his day in the sun in college. He was given a shot in the pros and VUGGED it up. Now he needs to move on gracefully before a group of angry fans tries to pull a Nancy Kerrigan on him.
Dread, you DO know that the record for the longest field goal in NFL history is held by a man who's club-footed, right?? Sixty-three yards. It's been tied three times but never beaten.

Tom Dempsey of the New Orleans Saints.

...or was "son-of-a-b*t@h the insult??

In short, to label Bullock "club-footed" is giving him too much credit. He's not that good.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote