View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #85
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1507 View Post
In defense of Keenum, our defense gave up 27 points on Sunday. When Schaub was playing our defense gave up about 28 PPG, however about 10 ppg was a direct result of defensive/special teams scores. So if the defense only gave up the 18 ppg they were actually giving up in the first 7 games, we win this easily. That does even take into consideration 3 missed FG and the 4th and 1 failed conversion. So the opportunities were there, but I don't believe anyone can honestly blame QB play as the reason for this loss.
To be clear about my message, my post wasn't intended to be an indictment of Case. I LOVE his gunslinger mentality and his infectious enthusiasm. The team seems to love it also.
Right now, the fanbase seems to love it.
All I'm saying that lovefest from the fans will evaporate if it doesn't soon translate into wins.
We fans are fickle like that.
...but I doubt that's news to anybody.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote