View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #46
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Mid Season Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
There are only a handful of these guy's in the league ... everyone else is looking for them.
Yep

I think Nix can be that type of player.

Look at what Star has done for Carolinas pass rush this yr compared to last yr, even though he doesn't have a bunch of sacks. Same with Poe and KC.

I can only dream of how good the pass rush would be if Watt was next to Nix, with Murphy and Mercilus rushing from the outside.

If Nix falls to the Texans picking him would be a no brainer. Despite being a huge man he can move. I would trade up for Murphy into the bottom of the 1st and instatly have the pass rush the team has been lacking for yrs.

Like I stated before the Texans wont be able to fix everything in one draft. But getting JJ some help and finding a RT would make me happy.

Murphy will be a huge upgrade over Ninja. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote