View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #43
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Mid Season Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I think if you review Wade's first press conference after being hired as Houston's DC I believe IIRC you will hear Wade discussing how he wants to attack the football and how he has been successful with a smaller 1 gap penetrating NT and he doesn't need a monster 2 gap NT in his system.

I understand what you're saying but science says that most 340 lb NT do not have the physical stamina to play 1000+ snaps a season and on average are limited to 300-400 snaps played effectively. Of course there are exceptions to every rule Wilfork and Ngata being two.
Wade had Jammal Williams IIRC at San Diego and he was a big guy . I think Wade's defense isn't much to write home about . If you get inside the 20 yd line , you're going to score . Could that be a symptom of having to light of guys in the middle .