View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #42
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Mid Season Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I think if you review Wade's first press conference after being hired as Houston's DC I believe IIRC you will hear Wade discussing how he wants to attack the football and how he has been successful with a smaller 1 gap penetrating NT and he doesn't need a monster 2 gap NT in his system.
Key word in there being "need." Wade was being asked about the absence of a big body on the roster and responded with he had worked with both to success.

FYI - before you go off on a tangent, I am not a proponent of big NTs.