View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #239
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Growing up there would always be that ONE white guy or Latino who kicked it with a group of brothas and would essentially be seen as "one of us" BUT the guy in question wouldn't be dropping N-bombs. The individual in question would be seen as EITHER "cool as hell" or a "crazy muff-hugga". That might have changed since a billion years ago when I was growing up, but to me it just looks like Incognito is a jerk, but his team mates are sticking by him because that's what you do.The prevailing attitude is "The guy's an a-hole, but he's OUR a-hole."
Reminds me of this classic scene from "The Wire"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Jg-Omwmo4

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote