View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #230
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

I played bass in a blues band for a black dude. He would always call me and the drummer (both white) his "n-bomb-with-an-'a'-s". First time he said it my eyes must have bulged out, because he laughed his ass off and said it just means good friend to him. I got used to it over time...sorta'....always kinda' weird...funny part was his white g/f getting mad at me when I said me and the drummer were crackers (a term I'd never heard before this blues band). So he could call us nbomba's, but god forbid if I laughed at the term cracker. Go figure.

We live in strange, confusing times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn in Oki
If you think Incognito's career is ruined from this than I think you are completely wrong. If Incognito is cut someone will pick him up and I think there is a better chance of him still being on the team rather than Martin.
I tend to agree. Richie will go to some kind of sensitivity training and get picked up by the Raiders.

The NFL has shown a tendency to forgive guys for a lot of things if they still have game in them.

It's still a business at the end of the day, and marketing will spin Richie's story as reformed if he chooses that path.