View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #228
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131013 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
From what I heard, it was a reflexive action. But the story does make me skeptical of Incognito's "honorary blackness" giving him a free pass to drop the n word.
I think the Dolphins are in damage control mode and are encouraging the players to come forward to speak on Incognito's behalf. I'm waiting for some of his FORMER team mates to come forward to do the same as I KNOW it's not going to happen. The GM (or coach I can't remember which) asked a potential draftee last year if his mother was a prostitute. I question the intellect and decision making abilities of the Dolphins. Smart people would cut their losses.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote