View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #227
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Not having been there, I can't attest to what happened, but you give a guy ONE free pass on that. Either homeboy said it repeatedly, OR said it in a context which pissed his boy the vugg off. That sounds unpleasant.
From what I heard, it was a reflexive action. But the story does make me skeptical of Incognito's "honorary blackness" giving him a free pass to drop the n word.