View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #171
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I was going to respond that I was probably the only one that read your post, but obviously I was the only one that spent any time bothering to respond to it.

Typed slowly it means: nobody else thought enough of your post to reply.

That's sort of a backhanded compliment, but the only kind that you will get from me.

Actually, that would be incorrect. If I had understood your post to mean what you did not actually write, then I never would have replied to it.

There are many of your posts...actually most of them to be honest...that I could confront if I wanted a "pizzing match". But your takes on football are not that interesting and I have no desire to debate your Fox News talking points in the NSZ.

I just made the mistake of taking your previously quoted post at face value when I replied. Obviously my mistake to give you any credit at all.

yeah, that would have been the easy way, but that's not how Ms. Texian likes to operate. She is always right...even when she's wrong.
So you're a Libby...that explains a lot.....just like a Libby, brings his animosity, dislikes and vitriol to a football discussion..... a man who can't separate his politics from his football.....now we understand the bias and the absence of objectivity. Instead of business, he makes it personal. Carry On
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote