View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #76
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dre's Recent TD Success - Opinions Wanted

Another thing i noticed was Keenum shouting things to the O-Line and WR's, something we ratrely see Schaub do. I think Keenums ability to read the defense allows him to do such. So i think that Schaub was limited in what he did due to his own ability, not because Kubiak wouldnt let him.

Just like the fake spike, something we have never seen from Schaub before, and AJ said it was an option for them to do such.

Only thing i put on coaching is the play calling in the second half when we take or foot off the gas, i was watching Bill B of the patriots, they were winning by 20+ and he told his guys hey we are going to score some more. We need that mentality, of course who knows how the game would of been called had Kubiak not went down at half time. Cause it seems to me that Kubiak has more faith in Case than he did in Schaub and the play calls have seemed far more aggressive.