View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013   #167
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
In a lot of ways Mcnair runs the model NFL franchise in terms of consistent, but professional mediocrity as the norm and is all that is needed to keep the stadium full and the fans hopeful enough.

he provides the product that the NFL (Goddell) expects in 32 cities. On given week the Texans can beat and lose to anybody, In given season, the Texans can overperform (2012) or underperform (2013) with near equal probability.
I think Houston has had more than their share of the underperforming seasons.

I understand what you are saying and I agree with you on most of it. The Texans just seem to have a 3 headed mediocre monster. Owner, GM, and head coach. As frustrating as it was to see Kubiak march Schaub out there week after week it is even more frustrating to watch McNair march Kubiak out there year after year. I wish we had Kubiak as oc and some strong leader type like Cower or Gruden as hc. Maybe tell Kubiak his stress level needs to be reduced so we are reducing your role in the organization to help you out health wise. I can dream can't I?
Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote