View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #76
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 58428 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4tx View Post
Have you ever put in a jock strap and played? Dude it's obvious his I'm the smartest guy in the room attitude is prevalent here. The guy is selling stock in himself, wth, just play hard and get paid..no need for gimmicks.

When did he ever march angrily on the sideline? The San Diego game was only one I saw and it was because Tate was running hard and stealing his thunder. Last two games he moped around on the sideline not once looking like a team player. No heart. Still laughing at this overtraining talk..Tate runs 10 times as hard as foster when healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Why would he care about Tate taking his reps if he's already paid and he's lazy?