View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #37
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 147070 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

I have been upfront and vocal about hoping Schaub never plays QB here again. He's simply no longer a good QB for the texÓns. I expect him to be very pissed about knowing he's done here but I also expect him go be a professional. But there is no reason I would want him out of houston. He has been a positive figure in the community and is very charitable. If I ever saw him I won't go asking for a pic and autograph but I would never insult him or his family either. Some people need to get a better grip on reality. The texans are my favorite team, entertainers and show but that's all it is. At the end of the season good or bad I get ready for the next one. Who the phu@k throws ice? That's the behavior of idiot children.