View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #164
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I can't even comprehend that. You have the patience of McNair. How you felt about Switzer is how I feel about Kubiak x 100. I don't like him whatsoever as a head coach. To me every year he stays around as head coach is another year wasted.
In a lot of ways Mcnair runs the model NFL franchise in terms of consistent, but professional mediocrity as the norm and is all that is needed to keep the stadium full and the fans hopeful enough.

he provides the product that the NFL (Goddell) expects in 32 cities. On given week the Texans can beat and lose to anybody, In given season, the Texans can overperform (2012) or underperform (2013) with near equal probability.