View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #74
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 448 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Have you ever put in a jock strap and played? Dude it's obvious his I'm the smartest guy in the room attitude is prevalent here. The guy is selling stock in himself, wth, just play hard and get paid..no need for gimmicks.

When did he ever march angrily on the sideline? The San Diego game was only one I saw and it was because Tate was running hard and stealing his thunder. Last two games he moped around on the sideline not once looking like a team player. No heart. Still laughing at this overtraining talk..Tate runs 10 times as hard as foster when healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2