I'm watching for these reasons in order of importance:
1. To see Case Keenum play/progress - his vertical game to AJ!!!!!
2. To see how the team responds to injured players, Kube's health condition, and having a new (interim) coach in Wade.
3. To see JJ Watt and the rest of the D play
4. To play spoiler
5. To have a chance of shocking the world by "winning-out" and making the playoffs.....
7. To enjoy seeing Matt Schaub on the sidelines where he belongs
8. To see if Arian Foster is going to Man up and play
9. To see if Bullock still looks hungry and lost after he misses a field goal.
10. To watch all the anti-Keenum posters down play his success