View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #435
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Its usually real easy to make fun of the Sh!tpies , but right now , they are probably making jokes about us .... we're the team with the 2-6 record.
Truthfully, those I know and have been around at the games don't. We have our own team who's up one week and down the next, so Texans jokes would be a bit silly. I was at a game earlier this year, and when we saw the scores around the league where Texans were behind, a guy behind me had a look of disbelief as he said , damn the Texans are losing?

I think many Texans fans would be surprised that most Cowboys fans are supportive, and usually those who aren't live in the Houston area and have personal accounts of Texans fans animosity. On the other hand, fans from New Jersey, Arizona or Oklahoma, etc. are clueless. Imagine the disbelief Chris Christie would have if he saw a Texans fans jumping up from nowhere, shouting, Cowboys suck!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote