View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lack of Aggressiveness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
To me, this is the real problem with this organization. I don't know where it comes from but on Sunday night it just really showed.

We took shots down the field the entire first half with Andre and then stopped? I could never imagine an elite football team in the past doing something like that. For some reason we just lack a killer mentality. Kubiak wasn't there to blame for the 2nd half. My question is how do we change that?
Well this has been talked about for 8 years now under Kubiak, and yet fans still want this guy to coach this team. Houston fans are more concerned with having a nice guy HC that they like then having a winner just like our owner unfortunately. Fans here are to nice. What gets me is how stupid people are every off season when they believe in this myth that Gary has learned from his mistakes and previous failures. He has proven that wrong time and time again and said himself that he'll stick to his philosophy of winning through tick and thin.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote