View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #432
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Let's lighten up the mood up in here. I chose the Cowboys game over Texans Sunday Night Football because we were playing Minnesota, and I can't miss an opportunity to see Adrian Peterson play in our own back yard. However, even he acknowledges if he's playing against the Cowboys, the hometown family and friends have their limits.

I was rewarded with sideline passes prior to the game, and omg, what an experience. To be truthful, the game itself had a very ill feel, and when it ended, there was a huge sigh of relief and I have pictures to prove (it). Ok, Dread, I know how to not end a sentence, but, excuse me for a moment.

I just purchased my tickets for New Orleans, and looking forward to jumping back on the rollercoaster of what team will show up. I can't say I will be totally embarrassed if the outcome is lopsided because three days in the Big Easy will more than make up for any disappointments.

Now I am accepting recommendations. I already know there's a place called Mama's or something similar that's on the list. OK, I need to return to one of the Emeril's, Pat O'Briens and Harrah's. I welcome more suggestions.

By the time that January rolls around I am going to be one tremendously tired old lady, but the season, win or lose has really been exciting.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote