View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #161
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2934 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I think that what I think (or what you, or Texian, or Double Barrel thinks) is beside the point. Whether the Texans approach can be judged to be a good approach is entirely dependent on what Bob McNair thinks. It's his toy and if it's making him happy and doing what he places a priority on it doing then it's a success in his eyes.

I think as fans we're ****ed unless one of these guys blindly stumbles upon the key to winning by accident.
I didn't include the whole quote due to length but I think that whole post is an accurate summary of our current situation.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote