View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #8
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I'm not sure of the specifics, especially regarding how Newton performed, but going by stats the team did an admirable job handling Mathis.
I was expecting him to have multiple sacks, especially if they asked Newton to handle him without help, but IIRC his stat line was something like 1 tackle, 1 assist, and no sacks.
Thanks to Keenum's mobility.
I counted Luck and Keenum against the same number of pressures (within 3 seconds; anything at 3 seconds or more is on the QB), yet Keenum was sacked only once.

Actually, as the Colts had a few more pass attempts, the percentage of QB Pressure ends up heavier for Keenum.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote