View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #219
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think it's pretty awesome how Martin basically ruined Incognito's career. Punching him might feel good in the short term, but destroying the guy's reputation, publicly displaying his *******ry and costing him millions of dollars in lost earnings has to be much more satisfying.
If you think Incognito's career is ruined from this than I think you are completely wrong. If Incognito is cut someone will pick him up and I think there is a better chance of him still being on the team rather than Martin.

This is one of those arguments that neither side will ever see or understand the point that the other side is trying get at.