View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #157
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Having a medical condition midseason shouldn't save someone's job if they were not cutting it prior to that condition. People need to be able to separate personal life from work. Why would you set your organization back (once again imho) because you feel sorry for someone. If he is able to come back sometime this season that would be fantastic. It would mean he is doing well health wise. I am all for Kubiak finishing out the season. He would have had he not had a stroke.
I was on record prior to Kubiak's illness predicting he would not be fired. I do not believe McNair shares your evaluation of Kubiak. I don't think he views keeping Kubiak as holding the organization back. Instead, I would bet he thinks this team was poised for a serious run and has been let down by the epic meltdown of its starting QB. Now he is seeing flashes of brilliance from Case to possibly replace that glaring hole without much of a hiccup. I was not suggesting he would be retained because he fell ill, I already thought he would be retained. Plain and simple I was lampooning those pretending to care for Kubiak's health. That is by no means all people who want Kubiak fired.