View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #217
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Several Dolphin players,Tannehill, Pouncey, Wallace,Clay, the Giants Antrel Rolle, Issac Bruce etc..... feel like he broke the code by taking his problems outside the locker room.

I'm not saying Incognito is right, but Martin's teammates seem to be siding with Incognito. Would you want Martin on the Texans? I know that I wouldn't. Football isn't important to him and this is where the problems between Incognito (Football comes 1st) and Martin (Football is not that important) began. This is also the reason for Incognito's teammates backing him up.

Martin saved those text messages for 6 months. Why not turn them in at the time it happened? Could it be he's hiding from his poor play this yr? Could it be because his teammates knew that Martin could not be trusted when times got tough?

Maybe, because when times got tough Martin quit his team. Supposedly Martin/Incognito were best friends, I wonder what could've gone so wrong?
Please stop with the "hiding from his poor play" nonsense. He probably didn't turn them in because he felt attacked from all sides. If, as has been rumored, that the direction came from the Dolphin's management to "toughen him up," that means the guy was essentially all alone, and had NO ONE to talk to. About ANYTHING.

And, as I have said before, if he was playing poorly, why not just cut him? Teams do it all the time (except for the Texans. lol).
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote