Originally Posted by PHILLYTEXANFAN
I agree Bill, you say anything other than " aw shucks he s hurt, but i know he wishes he can play" is wrong. Dont doubt him or his attitude or say his body language says he id a pompus arse. Nope he was just ran too hard like MANY RBs before him and still find success
I will try to be civil in light of this incredible ignorance. First I ask, where is your freaking evidence that he is being lazy, not a team player, selfish, or whatever asinine accusations you want to make? Next I will present my evidence that makes me think you are just completely ass backwards wrong:
- CND (a doctor and worth listening to, unlike you) warned us to take Kubiak's lies (coach speak) with salt and warned us that there will possibly be more injuries coming for Foster. That you chose to ignore someone as knowledgeable as him in light of your own non-educated assumptions is laughable at best.
- Lazy, selfish, pompous players don't want to play when the game is lost and angrily march along the sideline
- Lazy, selfish, pompous players don't try to play with hamstring injuries which are a lot more movement limiting then broken ribs
- Lazy, selfish, pompous players don't train hard as hell in the offseason, possibly to the point where he may have injured himself
- Lazy, selfish, pompous players don't try to push themselves through injuries that would strongly and negatively impact the remainder of their career
- Foster was out in camp because he was hurt and we wanted to try and save him for the season where things actually, you know, count. That is not selfishness, that is being INTELLIGENT.
I am still waiting for even a shred of rationality and sanity in you and other people who share your same narrow mindset of just HOW Foster is lazy, selfish, not a team player, or doesn't care. What a joke...