View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 277266 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Doesn't look like he's sulking here. Looks like he's into the game and fired up with this catch by Hops
What you cannot see is that both middle fingers are extended and he's yelling "EFF YOU CASE!!!"

Kidding of course.

Great find, though. I have heard nothing but positive things about Schaub as it pertains to helping Case as the starter. I would expect nothing less from Schaub, as he has always exemplified professionalism as a Houston Texan.

Sad how so many fans are unable to be objective and have to make it personal against the man. Reminds me of my grandpa telling me to never befriend a known backstabber, because that pat on the back might be looking for a soft spot to plant the knife.