View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #26
chenjy9
Veteran

Rep Power: 10910 chenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respectedchenjy9 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

Running the guy out of town is overly harsh. I don't know him personally, but by all accounts, Schaub seems to be a good fellow human being. As a Texans fan, I am simply relieved beyond all possible imagination that he is no longer the starting QB and I won't develop any ulcers watching him play on my beloved football team. Outside of that, I could care less what he does or where he goes as long as it doesn't affect the Texans. Stay in Houston, move to the end of the world, go to the moon? It's all good to me as long as someone else is playing QB.
chenjy9 is offline   Reply With Quote