View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #216
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Haha, what locker room code did he break? He walked away and had to explain why he walked away. He had racial and death threats thrown his way........ man I hope you have a son that deals with the same crap and think locker room code needs to be upheld. Locker room code is a brotherhood. I would never make my brother feel less like a man. The idiots bringing up this stuff don't know what they're talking about.
Several Dolphin players,Tannehill, Pouncey, Wallace,Clay, the Giants Antrel Rolle, Issac Bruce etc..... feel like he broke the code by taking his problems outside the locker room.

I'm not saying Incognito is right, but Martin's teammates seem to be siding with Incognito. Would you want Martin on the Texans? I know that I wouldn't. Football isn't important to him and this is where the problems between Incognito (Football comes 1st) and Martin (Football is not that important) began. This is also the reason for Incognito's teammates backing him up.

Martin saved those text messages for 6 months. Why not turn them in at the time it happened? Could it be he's hiding from his poor play this yr? Could it be because his teammates knew that Martin could not be trusted when times got tough?

Maybe, because when times got tough Martin quit his team. Supposedly Martin/Incognito were best friends, I wonder what could've gone so wrong?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote