View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #152
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
No Big Deal DB. You're are the only one who came up with such a cockamamie interpretation of the post, a real stretch but can certainly be expected from someone who is all cracked up. Apparently you're the only one who didn't understand.
I was going to respond that I was probably the only one that read your post, but obviously I was the only one that spent any time bothering to respond to it.

Typed slowly it means: nobody else thought enough of your post to reply.

That's sort of a backhanded compliment, but the only kind that you will get from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
He understood the original post perfectly well, just like everyone else. Only DB was also looking pizzing match. Unfortunately he was standing facing a head wind.
Actually, that would be incorrect. If I had understood your post to mean what you did not actually write, then I never would have replied to it.

There are many of your posts...actually most of them to be honest...that I could confront if I wanted a "pizzing match". But your takes on football are not that interesting and I have no desire to debate your Fox News talking points in the NSZ.

I just made the mistake of taking your previously quoted post at face value when I replied. Obviously my mistake to give you any credit at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Where I come from (and most of the people I know come from) the phrase business model is interpreted to mean business model. Instead of being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, couldn't you just say "no big deal, I probably could've used a different phrase"?
yeah, that would have been the easy way, but that's not how Ms. Texian likes to operate. She is always right...even when she's wrong.