View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #215
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Richie Incognito was considered a black guy. He was accepted by the black players. He was an honorary black man.

And Jonathan Martin, who is bi-racial, was not. Indeed, Martin was considered less black than Incognito.
The whole race thing just jumped the freakin' shark.

I'm sure this is exactly the dream that the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. was talking about in his historic speech for future generations about race relations and equality. (obvious sarcasm)

You know, I've heard over and over again (from players, of course) that none of us could possibly understand a pro football locker room. And now, I'm beginning to think that I don't want to understand it. It's like bizarro world. Maybe all these men have suffered from too much CTE. I'm not sarcastic about this part.