View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #145
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
What often cracks me up - and I mean literally makes me laugh - is having the same ultimate goal as another poster but being complete at odds on how we present these perspectives.

You have been so critical of so many aspects of this franchise that I refuse to assume anything into your words. When you say "Texans have a failed business model" , even in the context of hyping an opponent, I am going to read your words as you present them.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

'eh, she's a big girl. She has no problem in bing a prick to anyone else, so don't sweat it.

She'd be having an aneurysm by now if I was infantrycak.
No Big Deal DB. You're are the only one who came up with such a cockamamie interpretation of the post, a real stretch but can certainly be expected from someone who is all cracked up. Apparently you're the only one who didn't understand.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote