View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #143
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Leave it to you DB to take it out of context. Leave it to you to create the SPIN. So you won't get confused further and better understand, I was discussing the [b]ON THE FIELD BUSINESS PLAN. RE: OBJECTIVITY = 2 and 6 vs more Kool Aid excuses and spin.

THE ON FIELD BUSINESS OPERATIONS PLAN IS A FAILED PLAN
What often cracks me up - and I mean literally makes me laugh - is having the same ultimate goal as another poster but being complete at odds on how we present these perspectives.

You have been so critical of so many aspects of this franchise that I refuse to assume anything into your words. When you say "Texans have a failed business model" , even in the context of hyping an opponent, I am going to read your words as you present them.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Wait...what? Texian's a she?

*Trying to remember if I was an inconsiderate prick towards Texian*
'eh, she's a big girl. She has no problem in bing a prick to anyone else, so don't sweat it.

She'd be having an aneurysm by now if I was infantrycak.