View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #14
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 77572 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
After watching MS stand there sulking for two games wearing his helmet on the sideline ... hiding under it, while his team is out there battling for Case in a way they never would have for him ... now I get it. I have never been a Schaub supporter, but also thought the fans were acting foolish for going at him the way they did. I don't anymore. Just want him and his family out of Houston as soon as possible so we can began the process of forgetting we ever had the misfortune of having him here to begin with. Matt Schaub is the definition of a loser.
You mean losers are the first to show up to work, and the last to leave? Losers break passing records and lead a team to a 12-4 record? I've had my criticisms of Schaub, and he needs to go, but reel in the hyperbole. He's done good things for this fanbase.

FYI, throwing ice or any object at anyone at a game is unaccetable. People should get booted for that.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote