View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #200
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42996 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Martin broke the lockerroom code. I doubt he plays for the Dolphins, or any other teams in the NFL.

Hiring Martin is more trouble than it's worth and very few of his teammates will respect him if he tries to play for another team. Martin effectively killed his career, but he reversed the power structure. Not that football ever meant that much to him in the 1st place.
The lockeroom attitudes are also why gay players will never come out of the closet.
You don't know that.

But one thing for sure is I'll never encourage my sons to play football. Its clearly not worth it. There are better ways to learn life lessons than this crap, and thats before we even get into actual football injuries.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote