View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #3
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Maybe I'm late to the party, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
I'm watching the replay of the game on NFL.com's "Gamerewind," and I also have a subscription to NFL.com's "Audiopass."

When I synchronized the video with the radio broadcast featuring Mark and Andre, I realized this is a GREAT way to watch a replay.

Just putting it out there...
I've always thought about doing this, since Vandameer is one of the best in the business. But I don't think my local sports bar will accomodate me.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote