View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheering and Throwing Ice ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
That is correct. I was **gasp** at the Colt's game, and he stood pretty much in front of us. He was listening to the plays on offense. The helmet was off any other time.

I did wonder why he was so isolated from everyone else on the team though. Pouting, or giving Keenum space to lead? I'm a positive guy, so I'll go with the latter.
I saw him warm up with AJ once during the game . I actually thought he was coming in and worse , it wouldn't have surprised me .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote